Parkitect is a Time Management and Simulation game for PC published by Texel Raptor in 2016. Begin to build your park with its features!
Parkitect PC Game 2016 Overview:
Start building your park from scratch and grow it to its best point to be able to earn more money.
The roller coaster is one of the most important things in your theme park. Its rails can be customized by the players. The more space you create in your park’s territory, The longer roller coaster’s rails you can have. There are other types of items that you can use to entertain the visitors. When a visitor enters your park, You get paid. So, If the number of them get increased, You will earn more money. You shouldn’t waist this money in useless parts of the park.
You can see that which part is popular among the people. So, You can improve that part with money. Your park needs to be decorated by natural things such as trees. So, Planting trees should be in your progress. There are some tools that can help the players do this faster. It’s possible to purchase these tools on the store. You should have a good transportation system for the visitors inside the theme park. They don’t want to wait for more than some minutes vainly.
Now, It’s the time to build the park of your dreams at Parkitect. It doesn’t matter how you build it. It should be enough entertaining for the people who visit this park for some hours.
Features of Parkitect:
- Create your own theme park with the tools that you have
- Build a roller coaster to entertain the visitors
- Customize your park and decorate it to be attractive
- Lots of items that can be used to make entertaining parts for the park
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel i5 or comparable
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Anything made since 2004
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Leave a Reply