Paradise Marsh is an Action, Casual, and Adventure game for PC published by LazyEti in 2022. Unwinding, tranquil, fulfilling, moronic, awesome, and savvy!
Paradise Marsh PC Game 2022 Overview:
A free reference book creation game that gathers bugs and fills in the reference book. The outcome is gathering different people of different sorts of bugs and animals.
You wake up in a peaceful wetland only to realize that the stars that used to fill the night sky have now fallen down. Wander through a picturesque yet mysterious landscape, catching critters with your bug net and meeting colorful characters… Along the way, pick wild flowers, eat mushrooms, find messages left inside bottles and much more! Will the missing constellations return to the night sky?
Adorable critter hunting game in the same vein as things like Alba: A Wildlife Adventure, but feels completely void of a story aspect. You’ll get lost in the marsh for a few hours trying to outsmart bugs and frogs and catch them, but without much of an intro you might feel like you’re missing …something. A reason to keep going after that beetle escapes you for the 5th time and you know you won’t see it until next the next morning.
Features of Paradise Marsh:
- Catch frogs, fireflies and many other critters with unique behaviors and quirks
- Meet a wide cast of lovely celestial misfits in this story-rich adventure
- Wander through a unique new procedural world every time you play
- Gather mysterious notes scattered around the Marsh to unveil its mysteries…
- Listen to lovely little poems told by charming birds
- Relax and enjoy nature, There’s no quest markers, no mini-maps and no time limits
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+ (or later)
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core at 2 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Graphics 4400 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 400 MB available space
File Size: 190.27 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net
Leave a Reply