Overlord II is an RPG game for PC published by Codemasters in 2009. Guide your goblin troops, and utilizing them you will have your messy tasks accomplished!
Overlord II PC Game 2009 Overview:
Overlord II, sequel to the critically acclaimed cult hit, sees the return of the chaotic Minions and their new Dark Master.
Bigger, badder and more beautifully destructive, Overlord 2 has a Glorious Empire to smash, a massive Netherworld to revive, Minion mounts to mobilize, a trio of mistresses to woo, War Machines to crush opposition and lots of cute creatures to, err… murder (and a mini-map)
Features of Overlord II:
- What sort of stuff will I get to kill? Your main source of victims will come from the brave and highly flammable ranks of the Glorious Empire, a sinister regime that gained power after the fall of the previous Overlord. You’ll be hacking your way through entire battalions at a time, but to keep the blood on your sword varied we’ve also thrown a few Yetis, Elves, villagers and annoyingly cute indigenous species into the mix, just to name but a few. Don’t say we never do anything for you.
- I’ve always wanted to enslave the human race, is this the game for me? You’ve come to the right place! With the Domination style Overlord humanity, can become your plaything. Village by village, you’ll reap the benefits of an unwilling workforce as you drive the Glorious Empire from your lands.
- I’m more of a “watch the world burn” kind of guy, can I still get my rocks off? We’ve got your pleasure, sir. With the Destruction style Overlord you can ravage the land like a moody Tsunami; razing cities, forests and Imperial camps to the ground just because they looked at you funny.
- What can my minions do? Minions are angry little Swiss army knives of pain: They can ride into battle on wolves and other magical creatures, loot the best weapons from stomped enemies, pillage houses for treasure, operate fearsome war machines, infiltrate enemy camps and polish your armour so thoroughly you’ll blind passing wildlife.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS:Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0Ghz/Athlon 64bit 3000+
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics: GeForce 6800+/ATI X1600+ with 256MB
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5GB
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
File Size: 1.99 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net