Otakus Adventure is an RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Spacelight Studio in 2019. Get hands-on her heart!
Otakus Adventure PC Game 2019 Overview:
The story of a boy called Otaku who is trying to find love and win a girl’s heart to start a new life.
The story tells of an Otaku who has been single for many years and thirst for love. While he inadvertently embarks on a fantastic journey, he eventually wins girls’ love. The game combines storytelling with alternative TAKAGISM and includes a variety of mini-games, as well as different types of battles, which brings players different experiences and fun in comparison to previous games.
Super cute and fun game, the art style is adorable and the storyline is hilarious. without a guide it can be a bit frustrating, the puzzles and mini-games are of medium difficulty. there are lots of unexpected endings and we think the janky subtitles add to the charm of this game.
This is a real hidden gem! It’s super entertaining with funny stories and characters, beautiful art-style, greatly thought-out point&click adventure puzzles, a broad array of awesomely made minigames (like boxing where you have to outsmart the moves of your opponents to win, a funny shooting game and a surprisingly fleshed-out classic (J)RPG amidst one of the stories). You will get entirely different ways and outcomes depending on what you do with many hidden endings and alternative routes to go. It’s all of a really high quality! Now you can download this game and try it for free for the first time in freegamesland.
Features of Otakus Adventure:
- Different types of stories: Every girl has their own thrilling stories so that players can enjoy endlessly.
- Mysterious TAKAGISM: It is like TAKAGISM, but it is not like the traditional TAKAGISM.
- A collection of mini-games: different types of mini-games are interspersed in the game.
- Multiple game endings: There are many unexpected and interesting endings that can be collected during the game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32/64bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or greater
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Leave a Reply