Oscura Lost Light is a Platformer, Puzzle and Adventure game for PC published by Surprise Attack in 2015. Find light stones to face enemies!
Oscura Lost Light PC Game 2015 Overview:
You are going to become the last hope of the people who just survived. And in order to face the enemies and defeat them, you must find light stones.
Oscura, the apprentice lighthouse keeper, has accidentally destroyed the Aurora Stone, sending shards across the Driftlands and plunging them into darkness and danger.
It’s now up to Oscura to find the shards of the stone and restore light to the Driftlands before the creatures of the dark can destroy it.
Fortunately, the accident has fused Oscura’s hand with glowing fire, enabling him to wield powers altering anything the light touches. Each level challenges your puzzle-solving skills and reactions in this modern adventure built upon the time-honoured mechanics of classic platformers.
Features of Oscura Lost Light:
- Master the Light: Along your dark journey you’ll find four different powers, each designed to help you through the Driftlands. Destruction, Construction, Gravity and Time are yours to command. Master each unique light power in your dark journey through the Driftlands.
- Discover the origin of our accidental hero: Oscura wasn’t always the Driftland’s trusty lighthouse keeper. And he didn’t always have his flaming hand. Taking place before the previous Oscura games, Lost Light reveals where our hero’s journey began and the fate of the original light house keeper.
- Old school platformer meets new school design: Taking inspiration from classic platformers such as Super Mario Bros, Oscura Lost Light combines these elements with a modern design aesthetic.
- Use your wits: The Driftlands aren’t for the feint hearted and Oscura’s not a fighter. You’ll need to out-think and outwit creatures such as the Lost Ones, Shagrims, Bewinged, Grymfus, Cursed Skulls and more. Just as challenging are the puzzles you must solve if you wish to survive.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8
- Processor: 1.4GHz or fasterDual Core CPU 2Gz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any from the last 4 years
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Leave a Reply