OMSI The Bus Simulator is an Action, Simulation, and Adventure game for PC published by Aerosoft in 2011. Totally realistic and the best bus game!
OMSI The Bus Simulator PC Game 2011 Overview:
A super realistic bus driver simulator in every aspect. Extensive bus service with on-board devices, work in accordance with realistic timetables and on a 1: 1 map.
Off to the next round! Experience a new omnibus simulator with OMSI and start discovering Spandau while driving the omnibus. OMSI is the successor of the well-known and awarded omnibus simulator “OMSI – The Bus Simulator“. OMSI not only offers the routes and buses you already know from OMSI, but adds lots of exciting new features. In OMSI you can drive the first ever articulated bus in the OMSI history, the MAN NG272. Explore the new omnibus line 5 covering a total distance of 12 km from the subway station Ruhleben to the psychiatric clinic Spandau. Thanks to the newly added chronology function you´ll not only be able to drive through Spandau in 1986, but also to relive the changes taking place in Spandau between 1986 and 1994.
Features of OMSI The Bus Simulator:
- The articulated bus MAN NG272 with the exact physical and visual recreation of the joint kinematics as well as corresponding sounds and systems (bending protection).
- The MAN NL202 as well as reworked and added models of the known types SD200 and SD202 (more years of production, emergency door openers, destination boards, sound variations depending on vehicle number).
- The Spandau omnibus line 5 from the subway station Ruhleben to the psychiatric clinic Spandau covering a total distance of 12 km, several new buildings, a squeezed timetable and a tight 5 minute rhythm with various bus termini and assignments for diverse and long lasting driving pleasure.
- Replication of original timetables and tour plans for omnibus lines 5 and 92.
- Chronology function: Relive the change taking place in Spandau between 1986 and 1994! OMSI now replicates the exciting years following the German reunification and all the innovations and route expansions (line 137 to Falkensee) that came along with it. This function also allows temporary changes to maps or routes caused by construction sites or special buses.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU SPEED: 2.6 GHz.
- RAM: 2 GB.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7.
- VIDEO CARD: 512 MB Card.
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0.
File Size: 932.14 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net