Minotaur Arcade Volume 1 is an Action game for PC published by Llamasoft Ltd. in 2018. Stand aganist your pixel enemies with your powers!
Minotaur Arcade Volume 1 PC Game 2018 Overview:
Play a different VR game which brings old days to you. Play an old arcade game in a VR.
Minotaur Arcade Vol. 1 brings you two arcade-style games in a classic yet modern style. You can even play in VR to get that Tron-esque feeling of being inside an arcade game. Vol. 1 comprises two classic Llamasoft titles: Gridrunner, an exhilarating shooter; and Goatup, a fun platformer.
Gridrunner is a classic Llamasoft title that was created in the days of the Vic 20 and which has evolved across many platforms over the intervening years. This implementation strips away complexity and is an attempt to imagine what an arcade game of Gridrunner might have looked like had it been implemented on arcade hardware of the time. (Well, we do allow ourselves some modern comforts, like being able to model every pixel of the display as voxels, and that whole thing of being able to play in VR).
Features of Minotaur Arcade Volume 1:
- Eat grass and find objects to give birth.
- If you are careful you may be able to bop musk oxen for more points. Climb up through a variety of themed zones. Discover power-ups that can augment your powers for a while as you climb. Can you make it to the top? What happens if you do?
- Discover new zones as you climb.
- Perhaps you will see some denizens you recognize.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Win 8/8.1, Win 10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960 or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
- Additional Notes: if playing in VR ensure your system conforms to Oculus’ minimum VR specs.
Leave a Reply