MiLE HiGH TAXi is an Action, Simulation, and Racing game for PC published by Cassius John-Adams in 2023.
MiLE HiGH TAXi PC Game 2023 Overview:
Crazy Taxi and The Fifth Element combine! Deliver bizarre passengers in a sprint against time while dodging buildings more than a mile tall and babbling pedestrians.
A High-Octane Thrill Ride: Get ready to take on the role of the ultimate sci-fi hover taxi driver in this fast-paced adventure! Experience heart-pumping action as you race against the clock in a vibrant, futuristic city inspired by “The Fifth Element”, with arcade-style gameplay reminiscent of “Crazy Taxi”. This pulse-pounding ride will have you on the edge of your seat. As you speed through the narrow, vibrant skyways, you’ll encounter a cast of hilarious and chatty pedestrians, as well as impatient and over-the-top passengers.
Every moment counts in this high-stakes all-or-nothing game. Rise to the challenge and come out on top!: Gameplay is Simple – Mastering this Game Won’t Be! With an “easy” setting and three different game play modes to choose from, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to improve your skills and test your limits. Most players can master the controls for a hover taxi in under one hour of intense gameplay and be able to confidently navigate the city streets. Get ready to accept the challenge, take the wheel, and show off your skills as you become a top player in this fast-paced adventure!
Features of MiLE HiGH TAXi:
- In regular mode, strategize to pick up and drop off passengers in efficient ways, maximizing your earnings and extending your game time and career.
- In Challenge mode, you’ll face increasingly difficult challenges as you deliver passengers sequentially to level up.
- In Free Roam mode, you’ll be able to explore the city with no time limits or passenger pickups, discovering hidden shortcuts and other secrets as you go.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Core i3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 680 (30fps+) Will run as low as Intel UHD-630
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: I’ve gotten then game to run on hardware as low as Intel UHD 640 at 30fps. Mileage may vary
Leave a Reply