July 10, 2019
MewnBase is a Simulation and Casual game for PC published by Cairn4 in 2018. Get your oxygen tank to explore the space!
MewnBase PC Game 2018 Overview:
Build your own space at the space and explore the space as you grow your space stations.
MewnBase is a cute, 2D exploration/survival game. You land on an uncharted world only to realize you didn’t bring any snacks and forgot half your luggage.
But hey, at least you brought this workbench thing. You’ll need to collect resources in order to construct a make-shift base.
Craft a variety of different base modules, from airlocks to rain-water collectors in order to make your new home on this barren planet a little more cozy.
Features of MewnBase:
- Technology Upgrades
- Find strange, yet oddly familiar artifacts scattered around the planet. Research them to unlock shiny new crafting recipes and tech upgrades.
- Manage Your Base’s Resources
- Build air cleaners to keep you breathing. All those modules plugged into a single outlet probably won’t cut it. So you’ll need more solar panels to keep things humming along. Keep a supply of clean water on hand to keep your plants hydrated.
- Day/Night Cycles and Weather Hazards
- It’s hard to find your way in the dark. So fuel up your generators and make sure your base’s batteries are topped off before night falls. Then batten down the hatches during thunderstorms and gusty sandstorms.
- Walking from point A to B is for the theoretical space-birds. If there were any. Construct vehicles to traverse long distances in style.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: 2.0 ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD4000 or higher with OpenGL 2.1+
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL supported sound card
Leave a Reply