Mars Base is an Action, Sci-fi, and Adventure game for PC published by Freedom Games in 2022. It’s a fantastic game to unwind with!
Mars Base PC Game 2022 Overview:
This is a pretty laid-back game that resembles Littlewood more than Stardew. When you first land on Mars, you have nothing. It doesn’t really need to develop relationships and doesn’t really have a tale. Naturally, you still receive orders.
Welcome to Mars, adventurer! You have been selected to join the latest Mars colonization mission, establishing a permanent human presence on the enigmatic Red Planet. Your assignment is at Mars Base, located in the scenic Erebus Montes region on the Amazonis Planitia. Your job? Make sure that our nascent colony can sustain itself through agriculture. Achieve the impossible and convert the harsh Martian soil into arable land, to grow everything the colonists need to survive. If successful, you’ll mark the beginning of Human-Martian history.
However, never forget that you’ll be working tens of millions of kilometers away from Earth. Resupply is not an option for the most dangerous gardening job ever.
Features of Mars Base:
- If you brave the dust storms on the surface and the undiscovered mysteries of the underground, you will gain access to valuable resources for crafting tools and supplies. You might even help further the mission’s scientific research goals while you’re at it.
- Crafting is essential. Bring back those resources and see what can be made to help you survive the challenges of Mars – or grow your agricultural projects instead!
- During down time, don your iconic chef hat and whip up Martian-cooked meals with freshly grown produce, race Mars rovers for research, or build rockets to explore other celestial bodies beyond the red horizon.
- Settle into your assigned living space – a fully customizable home base – to catch up on sleep after a hard day’s work. We would like all colonists to remember that, on Mars, while sleep may be optional, work is not.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft 64-bit Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 2.0+ support
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Leave a Reply