Mana Spark is an RPG and Action game for PC published by BEHEMUTT in 2018. Track your enemies weaknesses and the strick!
Mana Spark PC Game 2018 Overview:
Understand each of your enemies skills and weaknesses, then plan your strategies and attack them.
Mana Spark is basically what you would get if you crossed Dark Souls with the Binding of Isaac. It combines the impactful combat of the former with the sense of progression present in the latter into one package and even offers up a few cool features of its own.
A very nice, humble Rogue-like. It does what has already been done before, but it does it well. Modest but well crafted graphics with good special effects which add a lot of atmosphere to the game. Nice ambient music, very simple and satisfying combat system with some decent amounts of customization.
Follows the relatively stock Rogue-like formula at this point; however it is just implemented in a competent way that does not feel like it is a substitution for otherwise unique design choices.
Features of Mana Spark:
- COMPLETELY SKILL-BASED COMBAT: Each enemy has its own set of skills, behaviors and collaborations. Learn their patterns and discover their weakness before they lay their hands on you.
- EXCITING PROGRESSION: Be responsible for rebuilding and maintaining your guild’s village. Meet new characters, choose your traps, your weapons and keep track of your discoveries and unlocked content.
- HANDCRAFTED & PROCEDURAL GENERATION: Designed to make each new run a completely new experience. Each room is handcrafted to get the most out of the combat, but you’ll never explore the same dungeon twice.
- GIF-SAVING FEATURE
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Win 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB) or equivalent
- Storage: 400 MB available space
File Size: 89.05 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net