Lunistice is an Action, Platformer, and Adventure game for PC published by Deck13 in 2022. A fun platformer in the N64 vein!
Lunistice PC Game 2022 Overview:
Even if there aren’t many levels, the ones that are there are interesting and varied. Above all, playing them repeatedly makes it pleasant and helps you get there more quickly.
Lunistice is a linear 3D platformer that is heavily inspired by the 32-bit era of yesteryear. Follow Hana the Tanuki on her adventure through her dreams! Explore the different dreamscapes to guide her to her final destination – The Moon – and try to uncover the secrets of “The Lunistice” along the way!
This game is totally delightful, and I feel like I’m robbing the devs by only paying 5 dollars for this much fun. Granted it’s pretty short. Absolutely oozes style and whimsy, the visual style of the levels reminds me slightly of genesis-era sonic without feeling derivative and the music is absolutely catchy. Controls are airtight and smooth, jumps only occasionally felt frustrating due to small depth-perception issues but nothing that actually takes away from enjoyment of the game. The character snaps wonderfully to 99% of the wonkier, tilted platforms and the game as a whole really lets you cut loose and just soar through levels.
Features of Lunistice:
- Explore a multitude of different dreamscapes created from Hana’s memories! Jump and run through an old shrine, a fancy water park or a world made out of food!
- Lunistice is designed as a simple and short experience that you can easily play in short bursts! Have fun and enjoy the good vibes!
- Try to beat your fastest times and highest completion and get an S-Rank on every stage! And if you’re looking for some additional variety: play the whole game as a different character with their own skills and gameplay!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 or 11.
- Processor: Dual-Core CPU @ 2.0GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 650M or similar
- Storage: 620 MB available space
Leave a Reply