LUMINES REMASTERED is a Casual and Puzzle game for PC published by Enhance in 2018. Get the identical colors with each other!
LUMINES REMASTERED PC Game 2018 Overview:
The game comes to hit us after 14 years. It has been remastered and now you can play it with higher quality.
LUMINES REMASTERED brings minimalism to the puzzle genre where the fusion of light and sound sets the stage for a two-color falling block experience in HD and 4K. Groove to electronic jams while strategically dropping blocks before the BPM bar sweeps combos clean after each measure. New features are limited to shuffled mode and additional vibration settings, while online multiplayer has been removed.
There are plentiful game modes included: the “normal” challenge mode with basic, shuffle, and endless options, a mode where you can choose the skins used, a seemingly pointless time-limited time attack mode, a very difficult puzzle mode where you have to create a shape within a time limit, a very difficult mission mode with specific objectives to accomplish within a time limit, a very difficult versus CPU mode, and local competitive multiplayer.
The basic gameplay involves making squares of the same color by dropping and rotating blocks. As the timeline passes, blocks will disappear, and more blocks removed in the same sweep will increase the score. A “chain” block (with a cross on it) removes any adjacent blocks of the same color. The mechanics are easy to learn but hard to master, as the game is quite challenging across all modes. While this Remastered edition adds very little, LUMINES REMASTERED is a very good, very challenging puzzle game.
Features of LUMINES REMASTERED:
- Feel the sound: Play over 40 skins with electronic atmospheres from chill to upbeat. Shuffle skins (like a music playlist) as more are unlocked in a new Shuffle mode.
- Feel the challenge: Faster tempos means less time to make combos, but slower songs can mean uncleared stacks. You’ll get hooked.
- Feel the fun: Take the challenge to unlock all skins and avatars, play against friends in local VS 2-player mode, or climb the ranks to the top of the online leaderboards.
- Feel the vibration: Turn on Trance Vibration and sync multiple rumble-enabled controllers to feel the bass across your body.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3220
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT630 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
Leave a Reply