Little Inferno is a Puzzle, Casual and Adventure game for PC published by Tomorrow Corporation in 2012. A magical Fireplace to discover!
Little Inferno PC Game 2012 Overview:
A magical fireplace where throwing each if your toys will cause new kind of magic to happen.
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It’s getting cold outside! Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace – about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
If you burn two toys which have the same colors at the same time, Extra scores get added to your account. The players can get new items from the store by the earned coins. These items can help you create better toys to throw them away! If you use your creativity as well in Little Inferno, You can design better toys.
The developers of this masterpiece are the ones who have published World of Goo! Although the team is made of only three members, what they have done is great.
Features of Little Inferno:
- Nominated for three awards at the Independent Games Festival including the Seumas McNally grand prize, Technical Excellence Award, and Nuovo Award, with Honorable Mentions in Design and Audio.
- From the creators of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
- 100% indie – made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding
- IAP Free – no spam, upselling, ads, of any sort. Just the game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Win 7, Vista and XP
- Processor:1.5 Ghz
- RAM: 1GB
- Hard Drive: 200 MB
- Video Card: You will need a graphics card that supports Shader Model 2.0 or greater and DirectX 9.0c.
File Size: 198.13 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net
Leave a Reply