Last Wood is an Action, Simulation and Adventure game for PC published by Just Us GameLab, Gamera Game in 2019. Management of survivers!
Last Wood PC Game 2019 Overview:
Guide some survivors in the sea from parts of boats, bear, make boats, defend the threats, travel to the alien realms, and discover the fact of the universe.
Last Wood is an oceanic survival colony simulation game. It is a world after the apocalypse; most of the continents have disappeared with only small islands remaining.
You will guide several survivors in the building of rafts, survival on the ocean, defense, and in the exploration of the unknown world. You may even have offspring and the chance to discover the truth of what happened to the world.
Oceanic Survival: Sea farming, fishing, collection of rainwater… Experience a unique survival simulation on the open ocean. Survivors: Meet survivors with diverse backstories, characteristics, and specialties. Guide them in the building and crafting of handworks to meet their needs of water, food, and shelter. Help them develop skills, technology, and even relationships with each other.
Features of Last Wood:
- Animals, raiders, deep ones, Kraken… Defeat your enemies with traps, equipment, and strategy.
- Sail and Exploration
- Use paddle, sail, and rudder to travel. Scavenge generated islands for resources and lost technology. Exploring ruins of the old world or mysterious shrines of other species. Find out the truth of the apocalypse.
- Overcome disasters such as storm or hailstone by loading your storage with supplies.
- Random Event
- Adrift survivors may join your colony. Voladors may jump on your shop and become a meal. Also, you might catch a treasure chest while fishing for a meal.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600 (AMD or NVIDIA equivalent)
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 330.7 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net