Last Days of Old Earth is a Strategy game for PC published by Slitherine Ltd. Travel to the far future of our world where the sun is about to die!
Last Days of Old Earth PC Game 2016 Overview:
You will become the leader of the last humankind tribe living among the robots trying to kill them.
There is no space for defeat. Defeat means death on the battlefield or the end of our search for the last rays of a dying sun. We must escape these bitter, glacial wastelands and find a new home. A new future.
Last Days of Old Earth is a turn-based strategy game set in a far future world where the sun is dying. The remnants of humanity must migrate once a generation towards the equator where it is still warm enough to sustain life.
Last Days of Old Earth invites you to become the leader of the human Skywatchers or the robotic Automata, two fundamentally opposed factions. In a hostile environment, where natural resources are almost depleted, you must fight your way to survive for one more turn. With scarcity goes rivalry, and only the law of the wild applies in this icy and desolate world.
Features of Last Days of Old Earth:
- Explore the frost-covered ruins of the far future, discovering settlements and ruined cities of a once-thriving cilization. Discover and exploit resources to build your armies and defeat your opponents.
- Play as the Skywatchers Clan, the last inheritors of the once-great human legacy, or as the mysterious Automata, the robotic sentinels created by a vanished civilization for an unknown purpose – two different factions with very different play-styles.
- Play with your customized powerful army decks or select pre-made ones. Build specialized decks or find the right balance between heroes, infantry, artillery, air and armored units, then take on opponents both online and off.
- Follow the iconic leaders of the Skywatchers Clan through a full, story-driven, mission-based single player campaign, revealing more about the unique lore of the game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 32bit
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 270 / GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Unsupported video chipsets: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel GMA X3100, Intel GMA 950
Leave a Reply