Last Call BBS is an Action, Simulation, and Adventure game for PC published by Zachtronics in 2022. The last work of a man who kept making logic puzzles!
Last Call BBS PC Game 2022 Overview:
Solve the logic puzzles prepared to get the treasure in the dungeon. A modified Minesweeper without elements of luck.
Boot up your Z5 Powerlance and dial into Last Call BBS, the last game from Zachtronics! The Barkeep’s loaded up his retro computer with a full set of puzzle games for you to download and play. No need to worry about copy protection, they’re all fully cracked and ready to enjoy! Includes eight full games: 20th Century Food Court: Design factories to produce food just like they did over 700 years ago in the 20th century. Keep your costs low and your machines running fast! STEED FORCE Hobby Studio: Assemble robot models based on the anime smash hit Steed Force right on your computer.
No sandpaper is required! X’BPGH: The Forbidden Path: Enter a cursed world and create bizarre flesh sculptures in exchange for eternal life. The master is pleased… but can you trust him?
Sawayama Solitaire: It wouldn’t be a Zachtronics release without a brand-new solitaire game. This time it’s a fresh take on Klondike, the “classic” solitaire variant. Dungeons & Diagrams: Try your hand at these beguiling tile-based logic puzzles. Can you map out the dungeons and steal all the treasure? ChipWizard™ Professional: Build integrated circuits using wires, transistors, and capacitors. Wait for a second, is this a game or a CAD program?
Features of Last Call BBS:
- Travel back to a time when personal computers were new and exciting, with high-resolution pixel art and an FM-infused soundtrack!
- Learn the story behind Last Call’s mysterious sysop, The Barkeep, as well as the developers of the games and legendary 90s PC manufacturer, Sawayama Corporation.
- HACK*MATCH: The tile-matching minigame from EXAPUNKS, completely remastered with a single player campaign and local head-to-head multiplayer (with Steam Remote Play support).
- Kabufuda Solitaire: Create matching sets of Japanese kabufuda cards in this retro-demake of the challenging original solitaire game that debuted in Eliza.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 960 x 540
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 250 MB available space
File Size: 99.02 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net