Koral is an Adventure, Simulation and Casual game for PC published by Carlos Coronado in 2019. Bring back the ocean’s beauty!
Koral PC Game 2019 Overview:
Venture under the waters and try to solve some secrets and puzzles in order to bring back the beauty of the ocean.
On the other hand, the same day Koral releases a Making Of video explaining how Koral was developed will be released too!
The game was developed on a sailship in a pristine marine reserve in Northern Catalonia called Cap De Creus.
Everything was recorded (including the trip to get there, a scuba diving adventure and various challenges that come from developing a game on a boat with limited power supply) and the most interesting parts will be featured in the upcoming Making Of.
Features of Koral:
- In Koral the player will dive into the beautiful underwater world as a sea current. Solve puzzles to bring back to life coral reefs and spread the beauty of the oceans in 15 different sea ecosystems. Flow anywhere you want to find for ways to transport healing energy for other corals and heal entire reefs and watch in realtime how the seafloor becomes colorful and vibrant with life and diversity.
- On it’s core, Koral is a love letter to the ocean. On it’s surface, Koral is a puzzle game featuring unique gameplay and puzzle mechanics thanks to the interactions with various Coral species and underwater life.
- With it’s light puzzles elements and various challenges you will learn about stunning sea facts and discover out of this planet worlds. Koral will feature 15 different sea environments and 32 collectibles and the core gameplay features plenty of accessibility features to make the game accessible by default to a wide, large audience including casual and non videogame players.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bit Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 / AMD® FX-6300
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 750 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 7950
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 sound device
- Additional Notes: Controller support: Microsoft Xbox ® Controller for Windows® (or equivalent) recommended
File Size: 252.60 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net