KINGDOMS is an Action, Simulation, and Adventure game for PC published by Oreol in 2015. If you like building bases in open environments, this is the one.
KINGDOMS PC Game 2015 Overview:
It shares many similarities with Medieval Dynasty but was made earlier. However, there is no mission to finish. You may and should perform favors for the people in your community because they will share knowledge with you that will help you progress.
KINGDOMS is a procedural medieval RPG in a randomly generated open world. The main feature of KINGDOMS is a smart AI system that completely controls NPC behavior. As the player, you can fully interact with this massive world and become any person you want to be.
Features of KINGDOMS:
- DYNAMIC WORLD: During the game, the world changes constantly: settlements appear, new houses, taverns, and shops are built. NPCs decide for themselves what to build next and how their settlement should be developed; and of course this living world reacts to any players’ actions.
- LIVING AI: Each npc has his own life goal and acts depending on this goal. Every NPC is unique – temper, motivation, reputation, skills and many other parameters affect NPC behavior. Even when NPCs have the same goal, this goal can be reached in different ways depending on situation.
- FREEDOM: You can do anything you want, you can go anywhere you want. Explore caves and ruins, fight wild animals and bandits, trade with other characters, open shops, taverns or manufactories, create settlements or even whole kingdoms and manage them or just help other people. It’s up to you!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: SSD is highly recommended
Leave a Reply