Jon Shafers At the Gates is a Strategy game for PC published by Conifer Games in 2019. Rule your kingdom in a real world!
Jon Shafers At the Gates PC Game 2019 Overview:
You must do a specific mission which is building a thriving kingdom that leads to the Rome Empire success.
At the Gates is a 4X grand strategy game from Jon Shafer, designer of Civilization 5.
You are a Dark Age lord. Your destiny is to build a kingdom in the shadow of the crumbling Roman Empire. Explore the dangerous landscape around you, harvest its resources, and build a mighty economic and military machine. Your clans have their own personalities and desires, so carefully consider how you use them.
It won’t be easy. Your path is unsure. Overcome your immensely strong neighbors. Outlast the frigid winters of the far north to discover a source of gold and vast riches. Are you the leader who will usher in a new era of European history? Or will you be forgotten?
Features of Jon Shafers At the Gates:
- An Evolving Map
- Seasons and weather dramatically transform the landscape around you. The river that once served as a barrier in the summer might become a highway in the winter – for both you and your enemies!
- Survival & Roguelike Elements
- Keep your clans fed through the harsh winter. Resources run out so always be hunting for more. Your neighbors can be immensely strong. Every game poses new challenges and opportunities.
- Watercolor Art Style
- A beautiful watercolor landscape serves as the canvas for your clever economic and military strategies.
- AtG features a revolutionary user interface which utilizes “tooltips-in-tooltips” for the very first time, making it far easier to learn without sacrificing any gameplay depth.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: X1950 Pro, 7900 GT
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Leave a Reply