Immortal Redneck is an Action, Shooter, and Adventure game for PC published by Crema in 2017. delicate painting technique!
Immortal Redneck PC Game 2017 Overview:
Due to the extreme randomness of rogue-like games, making generalizations about them difficult. I could say a lot of things. There are six bosses, 21 layers of pyramids, a class of arbitrary underground castles, and chests of riches.
Immortal Redneck is an FPS set in Egypt with rogue-lite elements. The game mixes old-school first-person shooter action with rogue-lite mechanics. Frantic gameplay, twitch controls and an arcade-style feel meet randomly generated dungeons, a complete skill tree, permanent death and 9 classes with different traits.
The game revolves around a redneck tourist who wakes up mummified in ancient Egypt after an accident. Why is he here? How did he survive the accident? And why the hell is he mummified?! The answer lies within the three danger-filled pyramids of Giza, all protected by an army of monsters and huge bosses. Obviously, your mission is to get inside the pyramids, kill all the enemies and discover what’s going on!
Features of Immortal Redneck:
- Old School FPS: frantic gameplay, twitch controls and an arcade-style
- RogueLite mechanics: randomly generated dungeons, classes, skills, permanent death but with gameplay progression
- Nine playable classes: all with different skill sets. Players can switch classes between each play through, selecting the one most suitable for their current run
- Complete skill tree: evolve your character, buying equipment and weapons, upgrading and acquiring new skills
- Over 50 different weapons: traditional firearms, magical, mythological, futuristic or just plain weird weapons including a Potato Launcher. You name it, this game has it
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel i3 2nd-Generation 2.5GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX650 or equivalent with 2GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 7 GB available space
Leave a Reply