Hitman Contracts is an Action, Stealth and Adventure game for PC published by Square Enix in 2004. Ready for assassinations?
Hitman Contracts PC Game 2004 Overview:
As our agent did his missions, now he must face bigger challenges and assassinate even stronger targets.
You only have to sign contracts as an assassin. When you did this, Your target will be shown on the map. Then, You can go there to finish the mission in the contract. Agent 47 has turned into a professional killer after some years. He has lots of skills but he should always be hidden. You should improve your shooting by controlling the main character. You need to be faster than the terror targets. Otherwise, The guards will kill you within some minutes.
You will travel to many countries to finish the objects. The enemies’ intelligence have become much higher than before. They are smart enough to discover your camped placed. That’s why you shouldn’t stay at the same place for more than some seconds. You can buy new weapons in Hitman Contracts. All of the weapons have the same controls as the others. But their properties like accuracy are different. When you got paid because of contracts, You can get new items on the store.
There isn’t any rule for the players at Hitman Contracts. This version of Hitman franchise has got great average score both on Steam and Metacritic. If you want to experience this classic title, It’s free on FreeGamesLand.
Features of Hitman Contracts:
- Join Agent 47 again to kill the targets in the different environments
- Sign contracts to get paid as well by the unknown organizations
- Get new items like weapons to finish your missions easily
- High enemy intelligence with lots of enemy characters during the story
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
- Processor: Pentium III 800MHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 100% DirectX 8.1 compatible 3D accelerator video card with at least 32Mb RAM
- DirectX: Version 8.1
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 144.94 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net