Heroes of Hammerwatch is an Action, Adventure and RPG game for PC published by Crackshell in 2018. Explore different dungeons!
Heroes of Hammerwatch PC Game 2018 Overview:
Select your hero, step into different dungeons and defeat your opponents and with customize your character to become a legend.
Heroes of Hammerwatch is a rogue-lite action-adventure game set in the same universe as Hammerwatch. Encounter endless hordes of enemies, traps, puzzles, secrets and lots of loot, as you battle your way through procedurally generated levels to reach the top of the Forsaken Spire. A rogue-lite with a lot of persistent progression. You will start each run in Outlook, a town which you can upgrade to grant your heroes with various enhancements that will further help you in your quest. The heroes themselves will also remain persistent, you can even bring your own heroes to your friends game!
This game is fun solo and fun with friends. Plenty of re-playability with the various classes to use and random items every run. NG+ doesn’t just inflate enemy stats, some mobs and bosses will gain additional attacks. If you enjoyed Hammerwatch you will most likely enjoy this game. If you like rogue-lites with some persistent upgrades you will most likely enjoy this game.
“Heroes of Hammerwatch” is different in the respect that you traverse through dungeons leveling up, collecting ores and gold to improve your town and character, and overall advancing said character and town to the point where you will be strong enough to delve deeper in the dungeons and ultimately beat the game.
Features of Heroes of Hammerwatch:
- Procedurally generated content: Random generated levels offers a high replay value and will bring you a new challenge with each run.
- Persistant progression: Your heroes will retain the experience gained from a run, and will become more powerful as they level up.
- Town upgrades: Construct/Upgrade 10 different buildings that will help your heroes in various ways.
- New Game+: Heroes of Hammerwatch will be a real challenge, and even if you beat it, the challenge never ends!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+ / DirectX 11+
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Leave a Reply