Hedon is an Adventure and Action game for PC published by Zan in 2019. The only chosen one who can save the protagonist!
Hedon PC Game 2019 Overview:
Zen, a half orc-demon girl, wakes up in a tunnel with no memory of the days before, should find a way out.
Hedon is an oldschool game, and that’s pretty much enough of a description. You will be dropped in a hostile world that has its own workings, characters and intrigues, and you will be expected to fend for yourself. The build up is slow and steady, the story is consistent, the combat is fast paced and ruthless.
You will sometimes find yourself lost in a non linear level design with various aesthetics (forest, caves, forge, barracks, snowy mountain etc.) where exploration and learning by yourself is the key to improve.
You may find that Hedon takes a certain amount of atmosphere, gameplay, color and inspiration from games such as Unreal, Blood, Thief, Arx Fatalis, Serious Sam etc. but nonetheless aims to be original at all times.
Features of Hedon:
- Gory, fast paced shooting, a solid arsenal of weapons and magic items. Combat is projectile-based, movement is essential, enemies are unique and vary in type and abilities.
- Original soundtrack ranging from tense to serene ambient, spiced up with bursts of metal. Also, did I mention the legendary Alexander Brandon? If you enjoyed the Unreal and Deus Ex soundtracks, you’re in for a treat!
- Thousands of hours of work put into an original concept, digitally hand-drawn graphics (textures, sprites, frame by frame animations etc.), scripting, sound effects and level design, all by a one man dev team aiming to create a unique game with a unique atmosphere.
- Six to eight hours of good ‘ol singleplayer action with five difficulties including Brutalizing, which changes the gameplay to allow interesting second playthroughs (different fights & pick-ups, companions etc.).
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: 32-bit
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Anything capable of running OpenGL 4.0 (eg. ATI Radeon HD 57xx or Nvidia GeForce 400 and higher)
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: The engine is known to have issues with certain ATI cards. If you see random black textures/missing water/graphic glitches then you should try to update your graphic drivers.
File Size: 236.87 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net