Heartbound is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Pirate Software in 2018. Filled with secrets, reveal this game’s mysteries!
Heartbound PC Game 2018 Overview:
This game’s story is all about a guy, his puppy, mysteries, and intelligence that really exposes promise with a solid base to grow from.
Heartbound is a non-traditional role-playing game about a boy, his dog, secrets, and sanity. Heartbound does not use the traditional systems of Levels, Experience, or Consumables. Everything is skill-based and combat can change based on your relationships with others or things you have done. Weapons can be found throughout the world and they augment how much damage you deal in certain situations.
Every enemy you encounter has unique mini-games that you will not see anywhere else in the game. There are no random battles and a number of encounters are avoidable based on how you progress. Combat never ends in death and defeating someone allows you to see their memories from their perspective. What you do from there is up to you.
The game also teases us with three portals that will eventually be playable in any order, even if with this current release only the first portal, the Tower, is playable from start-to-finish. Who knows how that’ll ultimately affect things if we, say, go to the Tower last in the full release.
Features of Heartbound:
- A massive series of optional cryptographic puzzles that can be solved as a community.
- Varying environments with unique pixel art, an inspired soundtrack, and tons of extra socks.
- That awful feeling when you do something terrible to someone who loves you.
- More gags than you can shake a stick at. Binder can lend you one of his if you don’t bring your own.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 1.2Ghz+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: This game is locked to 60 frames per second.
File Size: 297 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net