Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban is an Action, RPG, and Adventure game for PC published by Electronic Arts in 2004.
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban PC Game 2004 Overview:
The player alternately embodies Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, or Hermione Granger. As the game progresses, the player comes across events related to the plot of the third book in the series.
The games follows Harry Potter (voiced by Tom Attenborough and Harry Robinson) along with Ron Weasley (voiced by Gregg Chillin) and Hermione Granger (voiced by Harper Marshall) as they return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Prisoner Sirius Black has escaped the wizard prison Azkaban, and is supposedly ready to attack Harry in Hogwarts. The game begins on the Hogwarts Express, ignoring the events at Harry’s home. Upon reaching Hogwarts, the trio follow the events of the novel, and learn magic by attending classes.
The spells that can be learned include carpe retractum, a spell that allows an object to be pulled towards the caster, or the caster be pulled towards the object; Steleus, a spell that causes sneezing and expecto patronum, a spell to defend against dementors. Using their skills, the trio, along with Remus Lupin (Jamie Glover) investigate Black. Finding that Black is innocent of all crimes, and looking out for Harry, the team defend Black from a horde of dementors, allowing him to escape.
Features of Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban:
- Similar to in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, different versions of this game were produced for the different platforms. The game was released for PC by KnowWonder, whereas home consoles (PlayStation 2 (PS2), Xbox and GameCube) by Electronic Arts UK (EA), and a handheld version by Griptonite Games for the Game Boy Advance (GBA). However, all games were published by EA and Warner Bros.
- The game also differed between platforms; whilst the console release was a traditional 3D over the shoulder perspective, featuring boss fights and detective sections, the PC version featured similar puzzle solving missions as those in earlier versions.
- The Game Boy Advance release played as a traditional Role playing game, similar to games like Dragon Quest. The PlayStation 2 version features mini-games compatible with the EyeToy.
- In addition to playing as the titular character Harry, the game also allows the player to control Hermione and Ron, as well as fly Buckbeak, and control Harry’s pet owl, Hedwig.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Pentium III or Athlon XP equivalent.
- CPU SPEED: 600 MHz.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP.
- VIDEO CARD: 32MB GeForce 2 class Direct 3D-compatible video card (NVIDIA GeForce2+ / ATI Radeon+)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 32 MB.
- 3D: Yes.
File Size: 496.09 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net
Leave a Reply