Half-Life 2 is an Action, Adventure and Sci-fi game for PC published by Valve in 2018. Face the aliens once more!
Half-Life 2 PC Game 2018 Overview:
This is the second game from HL franchise where you are going to face the aliens attacking the Earth.
1998. HALF-LIFE sends a shock through the game industry with its combination of pounding action and continuous, immersive storytelling. Valve’s debut title wins more than 50 game-of-the-year awards on its way to being named “Best PC Game Ever” by PC Gamer, and launches a franchise with more than eight million retail units sold worldwide.
NOW. By taking the suspense, challenge and visceral charge of the original, and adding startling new realism and responsiveness, Half-Life 2 opens the door to a world where the player’s presence affects everything around him, from the physical environment to the behaviors even the emotions of both friends and enemies.
The intense, real-time gameplay of Half-Life 2 is made possible only by Source®, Valve’s new proprietary engine technology. Source provides major enhancements in:
Features of Half-Life 2:
- Characters: Advanced facial animation system delivers the most sophisticated in-game characters ever seen. With 40 distinct facial “muscles,” human characters convey the full array of human emotion, and respond to the player with fluidity and intelligence.
- Physics: From pebbles to water to 2-ton trucks respond as expected, as they obey the laws of mass, friction, gravity, and buoyancy.
- Graphics: Source’s shader-based renderer, like the one used at Pixar to create movies such as Toy Story® and Monster’s, Inc.®, creates the most beautiful and realistic environments ever seen in a video game.
- AI: Neither friends nor enemies charge blindly into the fray. They can assess threats, navigate tricky terrain, and fashion weapons from whatever is at hand.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Processor: 1.7 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 8.1 level Graphics Card (Requires support for SSE)
- Storage: 6500 MB available space