Gunvein is an Action, Arcade, and Adventure game for PC published by NGDEV in 2022. The shooters’ fantasy is realized in this masterpiece!
Gunvein PC Game 2022 Overview:
You can obliterate adversaries by locking on with a laser and switching at a rapid rate of speed. As a STG, the challenge is extremely high.
Gunvein is an intense, dynamic bullet hell STG inspired by the arcade masterpieces of CAVE, Taito and Raizing/8ing. Screen domination is vital – use your lock ons & charged energy blasts to overwhelm enemies before they overwhelm you.
Aggressive play is rewarded with resources that can be used to temporarily power up your shot, or to unleash a devastating screen clearing Bomb. Use this to create destructive feedback loops! Score isn’t merely a number – the points you accrue come back to you as extra lives & currency for the game’s shop system.
Features of Gunvein:
- Arcade Mode: See how far you get on a single credit, save your best scores to the game’s online leaderboards!
- Standard Mode: A mode which provides a satisfying level of challenge for those who don’t seek out 1 credit clears or high scores. Balanced checkpoints & a shop system which makes sure that no restart is wasted. No practice modes required, learn by playing!
- Roguelike Arrange Mode: Test your reflexes & decision making in procedurally generated versions of the game’s 5 stages! Carefully designed to capture the intensity, smooth flow/pacing and encounter variety of hand crafted stages. Classic – has you start with a weak ship that levels up as you kill enemies. Mix & match any of the game’s abilities, and upgrade your ship’s stats to your liking. Minimal – lets you play through the entire game with one of the 3 main ships and get something closer to the game’s arcade mode.
- Missions: A set of extra challenges & tutorials, from thorough tutorials that will teach you the basics of the genre, to boss rushes & score attack challenges.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 with SP1
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3.40GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB GeForce GTX 560, Radeon HD 6950
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Leave a Reply