Grim Nights is a Strategy game for PC published by Edym Pixels in 2018. Can you defend the town you build in the morning, at night?
Grim Nights PC Game 2018 Overview:
You are going to build a town from scratch with the resources you have gathered and defend it at night against the undead.
A side scrolling, pixel art, survival strategy indie-game. Grim Nights is a small strategy/management game with tower defense and real-time strategy components. Even though the game clock flows continuously, it is not stressful, because you do have plenty of time to plan and to manage everything. It is good for casual and more serious strategy enthusiasts alike.
You will start with a small number of people for basic workers. You can put each to different tasks, such as gathering food, chopping wood, chipping stone, or mining for iron or gold. In addition, these people can be used to build buildings so that you can become self-sufficient. Once you have a barracks, you can train standard workers into soldiers, such as archers and spearmen who can then defend your settlement.
As night falls, you will be faced against waves of the undead. Some enemies you can kill easily with your soldiers, while others are too strong for you to deal with by brute force. You may have to sacrifice your own people in order to stop the attacks. These decisions can be tough, but sometimes necessary.
Features of Grim Nights:
- A roughly 5-6 hour long single player experience.
- Random generated faces, names and abilities for your villagers.
- Nine different unit types to train.
- 13 unique enemies.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i3 CPU m370 2.40GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Ati mobility radeon HD 5000
- Storage: 140 MB available space
- Additional Notes: This game is not very demanding at all, but the frame rate might drop on older PCs with low RAM.
Leave a Reply