Grand Theft Auto 2 is an Action game for PC published by Rockstar Games in 1999. Show off your driving skills in the crowd streets!
Grand Theft Auto 2 PC Game 2019 Overview:
In order to earn respect, you will be driving your car carefully in these full streets. Remember the FBI and police are both there looking at you.
The game retained the overhead viewpoint of Grand Theft Auto, as well as the car-stealing/telephone-answering formula of the original. Claude Speed, the player character and protagonist, has the ability to explore cities on foot or in various vehicles. The aim is to achieve a certain score. On achieving this goal the player then can proceed to the next level. Doing missions awards the player more points than any other method but is not essential for completion of the game.
In the original Grand Theft Auto, only the local police pursued the player. In this game, SWAT teams (4 Copheads) are coming in the Downtown District, while Special Agents (5 Copheads) and the army (6 Copheads) are introduced in the Residential and Industrial Districts.
These additional types of law enforcement begin chasing the player as his or her wanted level increases. You can check the wanted level by images of a cop’s head, and vary between the Windows and PlayStation versions.
Features of Grand Theft Auto 2:
- A new feature introduced in Grand Theft Auto 2 was doing missions for separate gangs, of which there are two new gangs for each of the three levels of the game
- one faction which is present in all levels
- Being employed by one gang can cause distrust from others
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Pentium 200 MHz or above.
- RAM: 32 Mb RAM.
- GPU: 3D acceleration with 8 Mb RAM.
- DX: DirectX 6.1.
- OS: Windows 95/98.
- Store: 70 Mb of free hard disk space.
- Sound: Sound card (3D sound card optional)
- Resolution: SVGA color monitor.
File Size: 317.83 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net