Godus is a Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by 22cans Ltd in 2013. Are you ready to become a god and handle everything?
Godus PC Game 2013 Overview:
Play as a god who gets to a lonly island with low population and trying to make it grow.
Have you ever wanted to play god? In GODUS, you can sculpt every inch of a beautiful world that you look down upon, where your population of Followers will settle and multiply. As you rule over your living, breathing society, a civilization will blossom across your land and offer you their belief. The more Followers that believe in you, the more powerful you will become. It is as simple to play as it is spectacular to behold. Come and lead an incredible journey – this delightful, charming world is waiting for you to make it your own.
GODUS is currently in active cross-platform development for Windows PC, Mac OS and mobile devices where the gameplay experience will evolve and expand over time as we periodically deliver updates for the game.
GODUS is brought to you by legendary designer and inventor of the god game genre, Peter Molyneux.
Features of Godus:
- Lead Followers from your Homeworld and set sail on Voyages of Discovery to uncharted lands
- Guide your Followers as they embark on regular Voyages to new and undiscovered lands that hold great rewards.
- Nurture the growth of a civilization as it rises from the dawn of the primitive age and advances throughout the ages of humanity
- Choose various types of stickers to unlock cards that level-up your population’s society, technologies and faith. Cards go into your Timeline, which allows you to make advancements within an era and unlock new abilities.
- Meet the Astari – a fun loving, party going little tribe who worship the pursuit of happiness
- Cast miracles of both beauty and destruction – choose how to show your divine power, whether that be by growing forests or launching meteors
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 210
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
File Size: 156.57 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net