Garden Galaxy is an Action, Casual, and Adventure game for PC published by Anneka Tran in 2022. to grow little plants!
Garden Galaxy PC Game 2022 Overview:
The demo version of this really simple game is a lot of fun to play. The visitor (the small man dancing around with a fire on his head) is clicked to extract coins, which may then be used to extract things to embellish the garden.
In Garden Galaxy you build and arrange your own personalised garden from randomised item drops, pulled from an enormous selection of different items and decorations. No two gardens are the same! When at the mercy of chance, every garden you create will be unique and evolve with every new item from the pot. Stack the odds in your favour with special items to increase the chances of getting the items you want or even stop them from appearing!
The game is simple. You have a small patch of land, and every now and again get visitors in the form of small ethereal-looking creatures that dance around a single tile of space. Clicking them causes them to donate a coin, which you drop in the center pot to get another random tile, or a piece of decor for your little garden. Increase space, get more visitors, get more coins, get more space, so on and so forth. You can also get items that have extended interactions, like a cauldron that can grow or shrink your decor, a watering can to help plants grow, a dish for visitors to throw coins into, piggybanks to save up for special coins, so on and so forth.
Features of Garden Galaxy:
- Spend your coins to discover new plants, furniture, decorations & more.
- Fill your collection with items from themed sets.
- Stay organised by storing or selling your items.
- Customise your garden with different lighting, effects & backgrounds.
- Mysterious visitors will bring you coins to spend.
- Visitors will arrive even when idle so you can leave the game on in the background.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 +
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Leave a Reply