Game Company Simulator back to 2000 is an Action, Simulation, and Adventure game for PC published by Fate Game Studio in 2021. Drink milk tea!
Game Company Simulator back to 2000 PC Game 2021 Overview:
The game is the game tycoon gameplay. What makes it stand out is the stupid random event, adding chicken legs to the copywriting planning-you see.
Features of Game Company Simulator back to 2000:
- There are a lot of fun things that are quite interesting
- For casual games, the duration of the game will not be very long. After that, you can decide whether you want to cycle through the week according to your mood, but it is still very interesting to find strange easter eggs and unlock more achievements. The style of painting is also very cute. Love has no head. The cat we raise can wear molds. It looks like it has no legs. Hope this bug can be fixed
- Be your own boss and worry about making money and losing money. The values in the game are simple and easy to understand. It is also very simple to make a good game. It is enough to overlap all aspects of the pie chart. The main reason is to patiently accumulate capital to make a game have a slightly longer production cycle. In addition, you can try to click the fish icon at the beginning of the game when the funds are insufficient in all aspects and you need money. The money given by those random events is sometimes more than the money we made in a game (playing a game is a dead end)
- There are a lot of stalks. we really have a lot of stalks. we can see a lot of familiar stalks. we feel inexplicably familiar when we play. It seems to be a very down-to-earth production team. we hope that we can add more content to the update later. The game will become a little boring after the game time is up.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 – 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 6970
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Windows compatible
File Size: 209.16 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net