Fujii is an Action, Simulation and Adventure game for PC published by Funktronic Labs in 2019. A VR Garden Game!
Fujii PC Game 2019 Overview:
Bring back the plants of this world by getting back the light, water and soil. Also, gather your own seeds to plant your own backyard.
A serene, mystical journey that traverses a series of otherworldly, organic landscapes, Fujii is a respite for weary travellers. The experience flows between outdoor exploration and creative gardening, merging aspects of adventure and cultivation into a refreshing, musically enveloping whole.
After emerging from a mystical tree, players venture out to explore three unique and magical biomes. Watering, touching, and interacting in musical ways with plants and creatures throughout each biome restores its lifeforce and expands the energetic rings of light that hover above. Each biome brings its own biodiversity and plant interactions, eventually leading players to the source of Fujii’s powerful energy well.
Fujii also lets players gather a host of exotic seeds from its varied biomes, which they can bring home to cultivate and customize their own unique, otherworldly garden. By lifting planters out of the ground and sowing seeds in pots of various shapes and sizes, players are able to craft unique, bountiful landscapes for virtual relaxation.
Features of Fujii:
- Hike through three diverse biomes, collect seeds, and explore their enchanting flora and fauna
- Collect and grow several rare, musically-interactive plants
- Wonderful, interactive soundtrack by French artist and composer, Norman Bambi
- Relax in your garden with your companion gnome, and introduce creatures and insect life sourced from the wild
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 (AMD FX 8350) or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 4GB or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 400 MB available space
Leave a Reply