Fueled Up is an Action, Casual, and Adventure game for PC published by Fireline Games, Gamera Games in 2022. Here isn’t precisely Miser Kitchen-like!
Fueled Up PC Game 2022 Overview:
Here is a game about the battles of you and your crewmates after the shrewd space octopus torment the space way.
Fueled Up is a chaotic couch co-op spaceship recovery game for up to four players. You and your crewmates must fuel, fix and rescue damaged spaceships before the evil space octopus gets its tentacles on them!
Return the spaceships to safety while dealing with unexpected dangers like wormholes, asteroid showers, and space squids. Keep the engines fueled up, fix hull breaches, and extinguish fires or risk the ship blowing up! There are no boring days in the life of a spaceship recovery engineer!
Features of Fueled Up:
- INTENSE COUCH CO-OP FUN: Enjoy a game where teamwork, a rapid pace, and multiple task juggling combine with heavy doses of chaos and laughter. Mix careful planning with split-second decision-making to make it back to base!
- ONLINE/LOCAL MULTIPLAYER + CONTROLLER SHARING: Work with your crewmates in both local and online multiplayer. Only one controller? No problem! Share it with your friend and save spaceships together.
- BONUS CHALLENGES: Returning safely not enough? Craving even more excitement? Each level offers extra objectives to test your skills and prove there’s no task too challenging for you and your crew!
- Explore dangerous galaxies, face increasingly challenging hazards and avoid the Space Octopus to become the best spaceship recovery engineer the universe has ever seen! Gather your crew and start saving those spaceships!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Leave a Reply