Freedom Planet is an Action game for PC published by GalaxyTrail in 2014. Stand against the aliens who are attacking the world!
Freedom Planet PC Game 2014 Overview:
Confront an alien invasion army and protect your realm as a youthful girl, with unique skills, go through your opponents and destroy them to reach more important stages.
Freedom Planet is a combat-based platform adventure that pits a spunky dragon girl and her friends against an alien attack force. There’s trouble around every turn, from insects to giant robots to sheer explosive destruction, but you’ll have a variety of special fighting abilities to blast your way through each stage.
As Lilac, you can use Dragon powers to whip enemies with your hair, spin like a cyclone, or fly through the air at high speed like a comet.
As Carol, you can bust through foes with a flurry of punches and kicks or summon motorcycles that let you ride up walls and ceilings. Classic Sonic with Metroidvania elements makes this a great game to play.
Features of Freedom Planet:
- Dash across the celestial world of Avalice with boosts, bikes and other high-speed gimmicks to achieve the fastest time
- Explore at your own pace to find hidden paths and treasures and collect as many crystals as possible
- Help Lilac and friends save their world from war in an engaging Adventure mode with fully voiced cutscenes
- Battle tons of quirky boss enemies including giant robots, towering alien creatures and aggressive rivals
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: Dual-Core 2.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon X1300/NVidia GeForce 6600 GT or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-Compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: We recommend trying the demo before purchasing to ensure that your system will run the game without errors.
Leave a Reply