Franchise Hockey Manager 3 is a Sports, Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by Out of the Park Developments in 2016. Tournaments ahead!
Franchise Hockey Manager 3 PC Game 2016 Overview:
Get ready to choose one of the several leagues of Hockey from 2016 and start the competitions to win the tournaments.
Franchise Hockey Manager 3 is the deepest, most authentic hockey strategy experience you can find. For the first time, the game is officially licensed by the NHL®, allowing you to take the reins of your favorite franchise to capture the Stanley Cup®. Choose one of 22 leagues around the globe and select a team to guide to glory – or create your own hockey universe, or choose a historical NHL® start date as far back as 1931. Sign free agents, trade players, draft the next crop of superstars, and much more!
This is as close as you’ll get to sitting in a General Manager’s office without drawing a paycheck from a team. Oversee team finances, keep an eye on the salary cap, hire your staff, put together trade packages, make contract offers to free agents, and draft the newest generation of stars.
If you have played Franchise Hockey Manager 2 before, This new version is much improved than that. There is a new gameplay mode for Franchise Hockey Manager 3 that will make you amazed.
Features of Franchise Hockey Manager 3:
- Sandbox Mode – If you prefer more free-form gameplay, the previous game experience is still available.
- A new game rating system that adds offensive and defensive game scores
- Leagues now have a functioning central scouting organization that you can use to guide your own scouting and drafting
- Star ratings have been rescaled so there’s much more diversity within leagues
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: min. 1280×768 display (1280×768 display size requires fullscreen mode)
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Leave a Reply