Forebearers is a Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by Sandspire Interactive in 2018. Escape the dangers you face!
Forebearers PC Game 2018 Overview:
Becoming the leader of the village, as the head of the village left it, you have to try to survive the dangers and build your village.
Forebearers – Hearth & Home is a city-building survival strategy game. As the chieftain of a tribe driven away from their homeland, you will construct a settlement from the ground up while keeping the harsh conditions of nature at bay. Collect resources and expand your village in order to create a new prosperous and lasting society. Explore – Explore strange new lands for resources and areas to settle. Build – Start from nothing but a few refugees and some salvaged supplies and grow to a prosperous new society. Survive – Keep your villagers alive throughout harsh environments and disaster and protect them against threatening enemies.
It’s on the right track, and it’s in a good place… but as can be expected with Early access, it needs some work – particularly in how random events happen (3 buildings completely separate from each other caught fire at the exact same time? Really? Seems like nonsense busy work for the sake of adding it). It also needs work in how the AI works as related to Guardians.
Features of Forebearers:
- Explore and settle three different worlds with varying resources and weather conditions and different challenges.
- Find and collect basic resources like food and water to reach sustainable conditions.
- Establish production chains of several raw and refined resources.
- Locate refugees to increase your village’s population.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2 Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 302.03 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net