Floppy Knights is an Action, Strategy, and Adventure game for PC published by Rose City Games, wiip in 2022. Tones of joy!
Floppy Knights PC Game 2022 Overview:
The checkerboard is the form of the previous grand strategy and fantasy simulation battles, however, the character actions area unit is replaced by cards.
Hello there, humans. It is me, Carlton! Phoebe’s most trusted friend and a super cool robot arm. I am here to tell you just a little bit more about Phoebe and her latest invention: Floppy Knights! Who is Phoebe, you ask? She is a talented inventor with a mission: to save up enough cash to finally move out of her parent’s place. There are plenty of odd jobs all over town but only one Phoebe – and that is where the Floppy Knights come in!
There are a bunch of Floppy Knights you can pick from to determine your style. It will be up to you to mix and match snazzy card combos to make a winning strategy.
Features of Floppy Knights:
- Plan the perfect draw. Whether you’re a tactics veteran or playing for the first time – snappy battles and numerous card combinations will keep you on your toes to find the perfect strategy. Take advantage of cards that add and flip complementary cards so you can execute seamless combos.
- Jam out to some toe-tapping tunes. Listen to the energetic and refreshingly retro soundtrack by Grahm Nesbitt (Garden Story) that will have you dancing across the battlefield!
- Enter a vibrant world filled with retro-tech and magic. Jump into a fantastical land with hand-drawn visuals by Marlowe Dobbe (Dicey Dungeons), featuring lush vegetation, treacherous volcanoes, icy caves, and foggy forests.
- Find your Floppy fighting style! Every unit has a unique playstyle and the ability to generate special cards during battle, creating endless possibilities.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: Intel H81 core i3 4130T 2.90GHZ (dual-core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4400
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Floppy Knights do not require Floppy Disks to be played.
Leave a Reply