Flooded is a Casual, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Artificial Disasters, Surefire.Games in 2023. Create your city!
Flooded PC Game 2023 Overview:
In this reversed version of city-building, you have to get the most out of a certain amount of land. Amass the means to escape to safety as the area around you starts to flood.
Most likely due to global warming, the waters have risen to a level leaving only a handful of places habitable. As a small group of survivors, you need to extract resources in order to build an ark and move to a safer place. But beware, with time the waters are getting higher, leaving you with less land to use!
MANAGE YOUR PROUCTION: Use different buildings to excavate precious resources. Upgrade them in order to maximize the production speed, find relics that will boost your performance and develop new technologies which will allow you to keep up the production rate on a smaller area.
Features of Flooded:
- DEFEND THE ISLAND: Turns out you’re not alone in this hostile environment. Other survivors have settled on nearby islands and they will take every chance to plunder your land. Build various defensive towers and traps to keep your miners safe.
- EXPLORE DIVERSE ISLANDS: Once your island plunges into the ocean, you will need to find a new piece of land. Make sure you gather enough resources in time to build an arc and explore the unknown waters. Beware, you will encounter different biomes, each with their own set of characteristics!
- UNCOVER THE STORY: With global warming being the one of the main issues of today’s society, it seems to be the easiest explanation of the worldwide flood. But is it really the reason why you are trapped on an island, fighting for survival and trying to reach the tallest mountain? Play the story mode to find out!
- ROGUE-LITE RTS: While Flooded will be story-driven, it will also offer more challenging modes. With Quickplay and Fusion we will introduce a rogue-lite twist to pure resource management. Choose your commander, each with their own skills, and try to survive as long as possible on procedurally generated islands. With time, your commanders will level up and you will discover new relics and technologies, which will extend your play time.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
File Size: 309.08 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net
Leave a Reply