Flappatron Episode 1 is an Action, Casual and Adventure game for PC published by Manning Media in 2019. An action visual novel game!
Flappatron Episode 1 PC Game 2019 Overview:
An arcade action mixed game where you will have tonnes of fun and action scenes.
Flappatron Episode 1 – A Quirky Action Game/Visual Novel Hybrid. Flappatron Episode 1 combines fast, arcade action alongside a fully voice acted visual novel narrative from creative mind, Dexter Manning!
Flappatron Episode 1 is a strange game, in a good way! The story follows our “hero”, “Nathan Flappatron” as he encounters strange and wonderful characters on the journey of the lifetime through the ever bizarre “Goonland”
Nathan’s brain is pretty out there and instead of fighting with his fists he tends to fight back those negative thoughts said by others by DESTROYING THEM inside his mind. Told you it’s strange… With fast paced intense action and a fully fleshed out story with voice acting for all of the weird characters, it’ll be a perfect game for someone who loves to be on the edge of their seat and enjoys a well thought out narrative
Features of Flappatron Episode 1:
- (This game will be released in “Episodes”) Episode 1 Includes: Prologue, Chapter 1, Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 and survival mode
- Fully Fleshed Story: Nathan’s main will have 13 Chapters Written by Dexter Manning, Fully voice acted, lip synced and a world full of life with a huge cast of characters!
- Fast paced intense action: a simple but deep game-play system which will put your true gamer skills to the test but also can be intense for casual gamers too. shoot, block and slash your way through countless attack bubbles to defend Nathan’s brain!
- Time trial and leader boards: Prove you’re the best Flapper out there and shoot for the highest scores!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.3GHz and above
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3GB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 1.1 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net