Fhtagn Tales of the Creeping Madness is an Adventure and Casual game for PC published by Design Imps in 2018. Choose the way of your job!
Fhtagn Tales of the Creeping Madness PC Game 2018 Overview:
Lowdown is the one you going to play with, and with him you will be trying to summon evils.
Dubbed the “funniest take on mystic doomsday cults in years”, Fhtagn! is a choose-your-own-adventure game where you can play as one of four cultists intent on destroying the world by summoning an Ancient Horror. Decide how you will be preparing for the final ritual by visiting various locations in the unsuspecting town of Arkham and navigating iconic Lovecraftian events. Battle investigators, gangs, corrupt cops and horrors from the Depths to bring about the end of the world!
We will be releasing the Dark Young expansion on 22 October 2018. This expansion sports a new cult, Ancient One, useable items, more stories, more investigators and new game mechanics. There is a new cult in town – The Thousand Young. These sycophantic backstabbers are devoted to the All-Mother and Mother only wants the best and the brightest. You have 6 rounds to build up the required stats needed to use the ritual items in the final ritual, but you also need to outwit your “friends” and make sure it is them on the chopping block and not you.
For every successful round you complete, you get ‘Not It’ stacks, which you use in the end of the game to determine who will be sacrificed to dear Mother. The player who receives the most votes will become the juicy glazed ham on the altar in the Dark Forest. Or will they?
Features of Fhtagn Tales of the Creeping Madness:
- Varied game modes (with Dark Young expansion).
- Community created content. Experience new stories from the community or create your own.
- Replayability and minimization of content fatigue by giving new or unseen stories a higher chance of appearing.
- Short gameplay, ideal for those downtime moments or while in a queue for another game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit
- Processor: 1.7GHz dual-core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 5000 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 450 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution: 1024×768; Recommended Resolution: 1920×1080
Leave a Reply