Feudal Alloy is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Attu Games in 2019. Make yourself a knight and save your people!
Feudal Alloy PC Game 2019 Overview:
Be the good guy who is about to save and protect his village and people as the enemies stole their oil and burnt their lands.
Feudal Alloy is an epic action-adventure with fish-controlled medieval robots! Explore an unusual medieval world with a fish-controlled robot, Attu. Improve your combat techniques and skills by smashing many kinds of mechanical creatures in a beautiful hand-drawn world.
The story is kinda cliche in Feudal Alloy and tells us a story of a simple robot named Attu, who is living a simple and peaceful life in his village being an ordinary farmer. He was always dreaming of becoming a brave knight with a huge sword, who will protect everyone who is in need and help the one who is in danger.
Attu is an ordinary farmer robot who lives in a small cottage in sunflower fields. He had been living a simple but pleasant life until a bunch of outlaws attacked the village, stole their oil supplies and burnt his house. Fortunately, he managed to grab his old sword and fled into the woods. Get lost and discover a huge interconnected world, filled with a wide range of enemies, bosses, skills, and equipment. Choose which paths you take and which enemies you face. Try to defeat the evil and find your way back home.
Features of Feudal Alloy:
- A dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves
- A lot of different equipment that changes both player appearance and attributes
- A huge, interconnected world to explore, filled with a wide range of enemies
- Varied hand-drawn environments
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E5200
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GTX+ (1GB)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 16:9 recommended
File Size: 226.79 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net
Leave a Reply