End State is an Action, Strategy, and RPG game for PC published by Finger Squad in 2022. Great tactical combat!
End State PC Game 2022 Overview:
This is a turn-based strategies game where you bargain with a soldier of fortune organization to find psychological militants in a conflict-torn country.
This game is still highly in development, if you want to have the full experience it’s better to wait until full release. We hope you will give us feedback during development to help us improve the game. In END STATE you manage an international mercenary company hired to track down a network of terrorists in a war-torn country where warring rebel groups, criminal organizations, and private security forces fight for power.
The game features a strategic satellite map where you manage your organization, hire operatives, buy gear and find missions. Explore the Eastern European-themed Brekovia, encounter enemy patrols, engage roadblocks, and make contact with the different factions operating within the country.
When you enter a mission on the map, the game switches to a tactical scenario where you control each of your soldiers in a turn-based tactical battle. There are many viable tactics to each scenario, ranging from stealthy take-downs, coordinated assaults, and strategically positioned snipers to explosive entry using C-4. Choose the best approach for each mission.
Features of End State:
- Turn-based tactical combat, with action points and interruptions.
- The strategic layer is where you manage your operatives, skills, equipment, leads, and missions.
- Interactive levels with different types of cover, peeking around corners, climbing through windows.
- Destructible environments.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Processor: Intel® i5-4200m 2.50GHz or similar.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 750M or similar with at least 2GB Video RAM, 1280×720 minimum resolution.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Leave a Reply