DwarfCorp is a Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by Completely Fair Games LLC in 2019. An overlord for dwarves!
DwarfCorp PC Game 2019 Overview:
You are going to become the overlord of a few teams of dwarves, and lead them through their missions.
DwarfCorp is a procedurally generated, open source fantasy real-time strategy game in which you lead a colony of ruthless capitalist Dwarves to discover new lands, and exploit them for profit!
Dig deep into the earth to discover rare gems and ores, and send them back to the motherland in a balloon or ship. Defend your colony with walls, traps, and mercenaries. Promote your employees for their good work, or give them a slap if they get sloppy. Meet Elves, Goblins, Mole Men, Demons and more! Design your company logo and color scheme, and watch your company grow.
This is a very playable and good-looking Dwarf Fortress and Minecraft crossover. Despite plans to leave early access in a few weeks, it is still unfinished, rather buggy, and a bit rough from a UI and AI perspective. We believe these attributes to be an unintended hommage to the original Dwarf Fortress.
Features of DwarfCorp:
- Easy to get into, fun to build!
- Frequent updates:
- The game is currently being updated frequently which is really awesome. Savegames aren’t always compatible with the new version but that’s the downsides of all early access games.
- Active developers:
- Game developers are active on the forum and combined with the frequent updates I honestly think this game has a chance of being released as a full game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: i5
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X 9 Compatible Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: Not Required
File Size: 113.86 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net
Leave a Reply