Dig or Die is an Action, Strategy and RPG game for PC published by Gaddy Games in 2018. Dig as fast as you can to not to die!
Dig or Die PC Game 2018 Overview:
As you find yourself on a hostile planet, you will be trying to build your defenses to survive.
You are a representative of the CRAFT & Co company. You are selling automated fabrication tools across the galaxy when your spacecraft crashes into a hostile planet. Use the tools you sell and the local resources to build up all of what you’ll need to survive and eventually be able to escape the planet. Play classic solo or multiplayer co-op, or try the custom game modes: Under the Sea (start in a cave under a huge ocean!), Sky World (a random world composed of hundreds of flying islands), or Base Defense (no exploration, only base building and defense).
Activate the Hazardous Events option to trigger various surprises like Meteor Shower, Rain Flood, Earthquake, Volcano Eruption or even a Sharkstorm! Enjoy Creative Mode and produce all items for free. This includes cheated items and tools to modify terrain or even create water and lava! No swords, magic or flying clown monsters here! It’s a consistent science-fiction world, with fast and fun laser guns fights! Intelligent monsters: they will find the best path to attack your defenses. And be careful: even if they can’t move through walls, they can still destroy them!
Difficulty progression: only the species of monsters you have already killed before attack during the night (they must have taken ill!). So you can progress at your own pace and choose
Features of Dig or Die:
- Explore, fight, craft and build your defenses! Enjoy a unique and innovative game
- Strategy: survive massive attacks each night by building strong walls and placing turrets wisely.
- Physics: build wisely or your structures will collapse! And you will need them to defend your base, or build bridges and high towers to access remote locations
- Water cycle: rain, infiltration, underground rivers and lakes… be careful during the heavy rains, or you could be surprised by a sudden water level rise!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel 2.4 GHz, Amd FX-8350 or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB video memory, capable of shader model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Leave a Reply