Depersonalization is an Adventure, Strategy, and Casual game for PC published by Gamera Games in 2022. an ongoing Cthulhu-themed game!
Depersonalization PC Game 2022 Overview:
There are countless gods and goddesses in the cosmos, and there is always time. To remove the fog of uncertainty and restore the original warped field, he transformed into a mortal.
Depersonalization is an COC-like RPG game. TRPG! Dice! Cthulhu! Bad End! Multi-branch! A different world starting from zero! The game consists of multiple modules, each of which has multiple endings and branch routes, striving to build a diverse, themed world.
Players can create a variety of characters, and advance the story through free exploration, investigation, reasoning, selection and other actions, and finally reach the end. Completely break away from the traditional battle template. Flexible options in the battle will allow you to create different worlds of their own. Download this game for free from this site for the first time.
Features of Depersonalization:
- No rigid growth system, all attribute are served with narrative.
- Character’s attributes will influence the direction of the story, which allows players to experience a more multi-faceted plot. Maybe someone with low attributes is more likely to trigger incredible events.
- There will be a lot of choices in the story module. Different players can reach various plots and endings. These experiences eventually come together and form a complete story with ups and downs.
- But it is worth mentioning that you are playing a role, and the character’s ‘personality’ and ‘experience’ will influence your choices.
- No matter investigation modules, infinite modules,plain text modules or strange story modules, it will be supported in different modes.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel i5
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Realtek High Definition Audio
File Size: 1.15 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net
Leave a Reply