DEATHWATCH is an Action, Horror, and Adventure game for PC published by GAME JUICE STUDIOS in 2022. the one is ok with VR!
DEATHWATCH PC Game 2022 Overview:
A great mix between Phasmophobia and Observation Duty. terribly easy-to-learn gameplay, very good jumpscare, and really refined variations that bring true hardship!
DEATHWATCH is a horror game in which you are tasked to observe haunted locations, log supernatural events and eradicate any potential paranormal threats.
You’ll need to keep a keen eye on every camera and even your present location for any supernatural occurrences. Possible events vary from Audio to Victims and paranormal sightings, plus many more. Using your computer systems you must log each event to gather enough data to eliminate the entity before it eliminates you!
Deathwatch is a supernatural psychological horror game, that will send chills down your spine. You are a paranormal observer that goes to haunted locations to monitor and record supernatural activity. And you will do this sitting isolated in a dark scary room, watching cameras on a monitor for any paranormal activity. You will also have to observe the room you are in and watch to ensure nothing is following you or worse.
Features of DEATHWATCH:
- DEATHWATCH puts you in a vulnerable state where your only chance of survival is to successfully log enough supernatural events in order to survive the night. You need to constantly be aware of your own surroundings because you may not be the only one observing.
- Full Twitch integration, view your live chat in-game while your viewers observe with you and potentially disrupt or even aid your playthrough.
- If you want to dial up the horror, try DEATHWATCH in VR. Feel like you’re really there and truly being watched.
- Each location contains hundreds of events so no two playthroughs are ever the same.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Ryzen 3 1600
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 1060 or equivalent
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Leave a Reply