Dead Army Radio Frequency is a Casual, Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by Skyjaz Games in 2019. Kill every single person!
Dead Army Radio Frequency PC Game 2019 Overview:
You are about to take control of a zombie group to attack the normal people and turn them into zombies.
Dead Army is a Real Time Strategy (RTS) game where the player takes control of an army of zombies. The player will be able to command each and every zombie in order to create the best strategy to raze military bases, villages and small towns. Given that controlling zombies is a feature, the player will also be able to increase its undead army through human infection.
Concept – Based on both Tower Defense and Real Time Strategy genres, the player will take control of a pre-determined number of zombies and march them towards the enemy bases on each level. These bases are populated by armed soldiers or law enforcers that can be in or outside of a service station.
Single Player Mode – Player objective varies within each level. Some objectives will be more straightforward than others. With that being said, in some levels the player will have to kill all enemies to succeed; while in other levels the player may be tasked with the gathering of some resource, or protecting a hero at all costs. The objectives will be displayed as soon as the player reaches a new level. Now you can download and play this game for free in freegamesland.
Features of Dead Army Radio Frequency:
- Initial levels that works as a tutorial
- New types of soldiers and enemies gradually appear throughout the game
- Tactical objectives where the player will have to go beyond devastating its opponent
- New features at every level revealing both human and zombie units – each with its new abilities
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Core2Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 1.4 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Dead Army Radio Frequency is an Early Access game, and minimum specifications may change during development
Leave a Reply