Cyber Manhunt is a Simulation and RPG game for PC published by Aluba Studio in 2020. The public enemy of the whole network!
Cyber Manhunt PC Game 2020 Overview:
As a public enemy across the network, this game is a plot to decrypt hackers, focusing on plot and light decryption.
But a new tool introduced in Chapter 2 is useless in Chapter 3, which seems a bit abnormal in puzzle games. At the end of Chapter 3, we thought we were going to fight like a hack net boss, but it turned out to be a simple puzzle game, which made us feel uncomfortable.
Features of Cyber Manhunt:
- The essence of this game: find your real name-find your nickname-then see you through-then crack your password-and then start logging in to your account to see your little secret.
- The sense of immersion is good, and it feels cool for people who are curious about social workers.
- The discussion on social events is not bad, but some cases are too reductive.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
File Size: 674.9 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net